Status: Full-time or Part-time
Location: Wauwatosa, WI 53226
A Therapist with RISE is an individual who develops a relationship with assigned individuals, families and organizations in order to assist with identified needs. The individual works with to provide counseling, education and support services to address mental health and psychoeducational needs.
Therapists at RISE are offered the unique opportunity to serve individuals and families in office, home or community settings.
- Provide individual, group or family counseling and support to assigned caseload
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Complete 40 hours of initial training
- Masters Level Prepared
- Must be eligible for either a Training License or Full License in the state of WI
- Good driving record
- Must have safe and reliable vehicle and ability to provide proof of auto insurance
- Completion of all required background checks
- Background working with youth and/or families preferred