Reports to: Program Director
FSLA status: Exempt
Location: Wauwatosa, WI 53226
The Program Supervisor role assists agency Director with overseeing assigned program(s) and agency employees to ensure that program operations are being carried out correctly and all program goals and objectives are being maintained to agency and network specifications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with hiring, coordinating, monitoring and evaluating the activities of agency employees.
- Responsible for training, shadowing and monitoring new employees.
- Oversees Lead Workers.
- Responsible for managing wait lists and assigning referrals.
- Completes new hire and annual employee evaluations.
- Supports with implementation of policy and practices.
- Develops and recommends new or revised program objectives and or procedures.
- Assists with overseeing daily operations and coordinating the activities of the program(s).
- Confer with and advise the staff on issues related to service delivery and/or program expectations and requirements.
- Ensure optimum efficiency of employee performance and program function by analyzing reports and compiling data as requested by Program Director.
- Develop and facilitate trainings, workshops, conferences and meetings as applicable.
- Facilitate groups and present trainings offered by RISE.
- Assists with Quality Assurance operations. This includes leading and participating in NIATx and CQI quality assurance projects.
- Be available after hours to support crisis stabilizers as needed in emergency situations.
Education, Skills and Training Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services field.
- Minimum of 1 year working with youth (preferably youth dealing with crisis situations).
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented and efficient.
- Skilled at verbal and written communication.
- Comfortable with public speaking.
- Management experience preferred.
- Good driving record
- Must have safe and reliable vehicle and ability to provide proof of auto insurance (100/300/100)
- Completion of all required background checks
- Completion of required training (30 hours depending on experience)