The Program Supervisor position is a part-time position that reports directly to the Executive Director. (this position can be combined with client hours to become full-time)
The Supervisor role assists agency Director with overseeing assigned program(s) to ensure that program operations are being carried out correctly and all program goals and objectives are being maintained to agency and network specifications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee Quality Assurance and office administration
- Assist with hiring, coordinating, monitoring and evaluating the activities of agency employees.
- Support with implementation of policy and practices
- Develop and recommend new or revised program objectives and or procedures.
- Assist with overseeing every day operations and coordinating the activities of the program.
- Confer with and advise the staff on issues related to service delivery and/or program expectations and requirements
- Ensure optimum efficiency of employee performance and program function by analyzing reports and compiling data as requested by Director.
- Recruit program participants as well as potential employees through methods such as attending or presenting at meetings, attending networking events and assisting with the coordination of network-wide promotional events.
- Develop and facilitate trainings, workshops, conferences and meetings as applicable
- Facilitate groups and present trainings offered by RISE.
- Be available after hours to support crisis stabilizers as needed in emergency situations
Education, Skills and Training Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years working with youth
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- Skilled at verbal and written communication
- Comfortable with public speaking
- Management experience preferred
- Good driving record
- Must have safe and reliable vehicle and ability to provide proof of auto insurance (100/300/100)
- Completion of all required background checks
- Completion of required training (30 hours depending on experience)