RISE Youth & Family Services is currently seeking Mentors and Crisis Stabilizers to work with youth and families.
- Participate in activities with youth on at least a weekly basis.
- Communication with supervisors and other team members.
- Participate in team meetings as needed.
- Facilitate emotional and social growth through interactions, activities and education.
- Follow treatment goals outlined in Plan of Care or Treatment Plan.
- Assist with crisis de-escalation and/or behavior interventions as needed.
- Complete all required documentation.
- 21 years of age.
- Minimum of high school diploma.
- Good driving record.
- Must have safe and reliable vehicle and ability to provide proof of auto insurance.
- Completion of all required background checks.
- Experience working with youth in a formal or informal setting.
- Completion of required training (20-40 hours depending on experience).