The Group Coordinator position is a part-time position that reports directly to the agency Program Supervisor and/or Agency Director. This position is 24 hours/week and can be combined with other direct client services to offer full-time hours.
The Group Coordinator role coordinates all group operations and ensures program goals and objectives are being maintained to agency and network specifications.
- Coordinate staffing of all group services
- Assist with curriculum development staff training
- Confer with and advise network contacts as well as agency staff on issues related to service delivery and/or program expectations and requirements
- Assist with staff evaluations related to group facilitation performance
- Ensure optimum efficiency of employee performance and program function by analyzing reports and compiling data as requested by Director
- Maintain group supply inventory and organization of materials
- Develop, compile and write communications for the distribution of newsletters, flyers etc.
- Develop and facilitate group, workshops, conferences and meetings as applicable
Education, Skills and Training Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years working with youth
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- Skilled at verbal and written communication
- Comfortable with public speaking and group facilitation
- Management experience preferred